HR Consultant at Smart Source
Views:178 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Human Resources - BFS/Retail/Hospitality (2-5 yrs)
We are looking out for a Manager of Human Resources For Top Brand - Mumbai
We are looking out for a Full-time Post-Graduate/MBA in Human Resources from Tier 1 B-school with hands-on experience of 2-3 years in HRBP or engagement space Project Management expertise
The role will involve spearheading the engagement strategy including participation in engagement surveys, analyzing & cascading results, and driving multi-pronged action planning.
The candidate should have Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Identify employee engagement surveys/studies/awards to participate in and draft necessary submissions
- Work with partners to design survey questionnaires, employee samples, and demographics and administer the annual surveys / continuous listening tools
- Consolidate results from various engagement tools and identify themes for action planning
- Deep dive into daily/weekly mood insights and quarterly e-NPS insights and identify pockets of action areas
- Analyze new joiner feedback and insights received from the pulse tool and work with staffing COE and leaders to improve new joiner engagement
- Prepare communication decks and insights decks around engagement results
- Engage with leaders and managers on building engaging teams
- Conduct de-brief sessions for leaders and people managers for interpreting various cultural dimensions and scorecards
- Project manage the entire action planning across various levels and build cadence and review mechanism
- Actively participate, facilitate action planning, and provide support to managers and leaders in driving action plans
- Identify and launch an online platform for employee recognition
- Drive the recognition program and suggest ways of improving coverage and encourage social recognition
- Continually work towards improving employee experience through recognition.
- Create a learner-led learning mindset and spirit of learning in the organization.
- Drive the culture of self-paced e-learning in the organization. Work with RHRs, and functional stakeholders to build learning journeys for employees.
- Consistently review and drive competency framework (behavioral and functional) based training interventions to align with company priorities. Engage with functional leaders to periodically identify and review emerging skillsets and action plan learning interventions for making the workforce future-ready.
- Drive online learning across the organization on a learning management system (Oracle fusion). Drive technology-led learning and new ways of learning within the organization.
- Determine training needs of employees, prepare the annual training calendar & organize training workshops in collaboration with the function heads, managers & individual employees.
- Evaluate, Identity, and partner with training providers/vendors best in the industry to implement training & OD programs and services.
- Work in close consultation with training content partners for the design and delivery of best in class training programs in functional, behavioral, and emerging skillset development
- Develop and conduct cost-effective training and development programs within the budget.
- Maintain training MIS, monitor training and recognition budget vs spend
- Explore technology to draw dashboards and insights from all LMSs, and eLearning tools and share insights with Function Heads for their respective functions.
- Reporting of learning & recognition metrics - coverage, learning hours, learning spend per user, e-learning uptake, etc.
- Deploy plan to move to Level 3/4 effectiveness of learning programs
- Monitor, track & evaluate actions to ensure that the identified developmental plans are implemented.
- Ensuring that all training materials and process documents are current and in keeping with the Company's ongoing changes in business processes and policies.
- Ownership of creating, and maintaining the IDP Library and Learning catalog