Manager - Human Resources - Bank (3-6 yrs)
Our client is a MNC Bank with office in Delhi. We are looking for a HR Manager with the following Job Specifications :
1. Talent Acquisition & Staffing and On boarding - Plan and support manpower requisition, scheduling & coordinating the hiring process (build & buy programs thru campus hiring & lateral hiring) & on boarding. Engaging with internal stakeholders and external ecosystem of consultants. Plan and manage seamless employee on boarding process.
2. Learning & Development - Identify and analyse training gaps (technical, behavioural and leadership), manage the training programs. Design and Drive talent management strategies.
3. Business Partnering - Work closely with business leaders to establish organizational culture
4. C&B - Provide counsel in design and implementation of compensation. Ensure adherence & seamless pay process, address compensation issues.
5. HRIS & Data analytics - Support and advise business based on data and facts ,WORKDAY implementation support
6. Employee Engagement & Championing - Plan engagement calendar and run employee engagement activities for the business. Employee Advocacy, Performance and Career Coaching.
7. Employee and Employer Branding exercises
8. Championing CSR initiatives of India Branches
9. Supporting Employee Branding and Corporate Branding activities of India Branches.
Preference will be given for candidates from Banking or NBFC background and those who have covered all or part of the above responsibilities