Manager - Human Resources (3-7 yrs)
The HR Manager is responsible for
1. Reviewing, maintaining, and administering HR systems, programs, procedures and plans according to organizational HR processes, compliance with labour law regulations and internal policies.
2. They anticipate and respond to moderately complex employee/management questions and problems based on HR experience.
3. Duties are highly confidential and require broad and comprehensive knowledge of global policies and their contextualization for the India Program.
1. Oversee the recruitment process for highly skilled staff and consultants in a timely manner, including consultation on job descriptions, grades and compensation.
2. Work with hiring managers to develop and conduct new employee orientations and ensure staff are effectively onboarded.
3. Support all managers and employee personnel and performance management matters.
4. Ensure that all employee benefits are processed accurately and acts as the liaison between vendors and all staff.
5. Participates in the annual review of benefit programs and acts as the liaison with the World Office Benefits Team as needed.
6. Ensure that all types of terminations are managed effectively and as per requirements.
7. Responsible for the development and implementation of training plans and programs and works closely with managers to ensure that staff receives relevant training as needed.
8. Drive the annual performance management process, ensuring that all staff are trained and aware of due dates;
9. Oversee quarterly reviews and feedback meetings which includes managing the performance scorecard objective setting program.
10. Responsible for the employee handbook.
11. Collaborate with Senior Managers to assess workforce planning needs and build program team capacity.
12. Manage and coordinate intern exchanges
13. Independently handle payroll and related tasks - timekeeping oversight, pay slips, tax declarations, merit letters, leave tracking.
14. Communicate personnel-related policies, procedures and programs; ensure the integrity of all personnel-related transactions with accuracy and within deadlines.
15. Keep current with India's employment laws and assist managers and staff with compliance.
16. Ensure that all local personnel files are complete and are in compliance with legal requirements and internal policies of TNC.
17. Serve as liaison between the India Program, Worldwide Office and Asia Pacific for sharing knowledge and information on HR services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity includes the recognition that our conservation mission is best advanced by the leadership and contributions of people of all genders with diverse backgrounds, beliefs and cultures. Recruiting and mentoring staff to create an inclusive organization that reflects our global character is a priority and we encourage applicants from all cultures, races, colors, religions, sexes, national or regional origins, ages, disability status, sexual orientations, gender identities, military or veteran status or other status protected by law.
1. Collaborate with the Regional HR Business Partner on all HR related issues and processes, specifically employee relations matters as needed.
2. Manage HR vendors, including timely delivery of their services and submitting all required paperwork.
3. Work with Worldwide office and local government on immigration matters.
4. Manage the personnel paperwork processes for all routine hires, position changes and terminations;
5. Work closely with supervisors to facilitate the completion of all staff administrative paperwork.
6. Develop and manage personnel budgets using staff salary information for proposals. Support staff in identifying the right code for the personnel cost.
7. Develop annual HR work plan and objectives. Support Managers in head count planning for their respective teams.
8. Help foster an engaging and productive team culture, including supporting planning team building events and activities, as well as leading team retreats.
9. May require some amount of travel domestically and/or internationally and evening and weekend hours.
1. Bachelors/Master degree and at least 5 years related experience or equivalent combination.
2. Successful experience in developing, directing and managing multiple HR-related projects and implementing strategic HR program goals, in a timely manner.
3. Service oriented. Courteous, personable, tactful and experience dealing effectively and sensitively with all levels of staff and public.
4. Proven organizational skills and attention to detail.
5. Demonstrated experience in MS Office, Word, and Excel. Database management skills with ability to produce reports. Ability to use advanced computer functions including navigating the Internet. Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret data.
6. Excellent English communications (written and verbal) skills required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.