Recruitment Head at Sunrise HR Solutions
Views:5277 Applications:728 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:714
Manager - Human Resources (2-5 yrs)
We Purple Quarter are an emerging technology head search firm focused on introducing the mastery in technology visionaries for product based IT companies to elevate the potential evolution in the realm of technology.
With the proven excellence in perceiving the requisite and positioning the right talent in the several organizations, Purple Quarter has engaged and partner with several top unicorn IT companies across India and SEA.
This gives us great opportunity to add more talent to our dynamic team. We believe that it is important to have a conventional work culture with a right blend of work and fun with a lucrative compensation.
What we offer ?
- You learn everything; Jack of all trades and also a master of the game.
- Void of hierarchy or middle management; we all work together to add value to ourselves and the organisation
- You have the license to show off your skills.
- Pride in growing the company and sharing in its ups and downs creates a tight-knit team.
- The perks - Money isn't one, but plenty of other perks; it is exhaustive.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management