Decision Maker at AMPM Consulting Services LLP
Views:1752 Applications:497 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Human Resources (10-15 yrs)
Job title: HR Manager
Location: Mumbai (All areas)
- Oversee all the HR activities, initiatives, systems, and tactics.
- Develop plans and policies for matters such as employee compensation, benefits, health, and safety, etc.
- Develop and implement strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training, and development, etc.
- Supervise HR personnel and provide expert guidance.
- Ensure compliance with all the legal aspects applicable.
- Maintain and coordinate all activities within the HR department.
- Ensure compliance with all internal policies and standards.
- Ensure grievance redressal and invoke disciplinary actions when required.
- Analyze data and report to the board and senior managers using HR Metrics.
- Communicate with external services providers such as housing, transport, insurance, etc.
- Strategize programs and policies to enhance employee growth and satisfaction.
- Develop policies to curb absenteeism and employee turnover.
- MBA in Human Resources from an institution of repute (Full Time)
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Sound knowledge of human resources and labour law
- Sufficient knowledge of MS Office and SAP.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Additional understanding and knowledge of human behavior will be appreciated.
- Demonstrated ability to establish key relationships with business leaders.
- Experience with interfacing with international audiences.