Manager at Silverpeople
Views:524 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Manager - Human Resource - Tech Startup (2-6 yrs)
- Determine current talent gaps
- Work with managers to understand expectations for each opening
- Source candidates through social media and niche networks
- Develop referral programs for internal and external stakeholders
- Review job applications and identify potential high-achieving candidates
- Evaluate candidates through remote and in-person interviews and assignments
- Foster long term relationships with past applicants and potential future hire
- Determine current happiness and productivity gaps
- Work closely with the key management to close those gaps
- Develop and implement strategies for increasing employee satisfaction, happiness and growth.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to build a strong Employer Brand.
- Develop KPIs for evaluating the performance of hiring efforts, internal activities to boost employee morale and employer branding efforts.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruiter, or in a similar profile.
- Strong technical background with preferably an undergraduate degree in Engineering. This would be essential to understand technical profile requirements.
- Familiarity with job boards, resume screening and Application Tracking System
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- Empathy to understand concerns of current and future hires.
- A passion for building teams and managing human relationships. This will go a long way in shaping better leaders as the organization grows