Consultant at Talent Art Partners
Views:793 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:276
Manager - Human Resource - Startup (4-10 yrs)
The person will be responsible for driving employee relations and people experience. The role is a great blend of designing and driving implementation of people practices, employee policies and procedures, onboarding and rewards and recognition programs, training and development and compensation benchmark and structuring.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Would be handling End to End HR activities including payroll, compensation, employee engagement, PMS, Training & development.
- The incumbent will perform an HR role and participate in a gamut of HR functions like the recruitment process, performance appraisal, employee developmental initiatives and employee communication.
- He/ She will also be involved in formulating and implementing employee motivational programs, managing employee relations and introducing innovative HR practices across the Organization.
- Responsible for developing a positive working relationship with transferring staff and a detailed understanding of the HR Solution, deal specific HR terms and conditions, and contract deliverables.
- Reward & Recognition program Career & Succession planning.
- Implementation, renewing HR Process, procedures and practices.
- Drive implementation of people related programs.
- Attrition Management: Responsible for identifying possible attrition cases and making action plan to control.
- Helps to have good HR process orientation.
- Monitor and mitigate employee attrition risks; developing and implementing strategies to increase employee retention.