Consultant at Numetric Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:6149 Applications:743 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Human Resource - Startup (2-6 yrs)
Role:- HR Manager
What you will be doing?
Your role as an HR Generalist will be far from one-dimensional. You'll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing trainings, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting HR policies.
- You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And you'll also act as the main point of contact for employees queries on HR-related topics. The goal is to ensure the HR department's operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole
- Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities.
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations.
What you should have?
- Expertise in HR operations across compensation & benefits, employee relations, HR policy & frameworks and compliance with HR laws.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a startup.
- Ability to work in a fast paced with quick decision-making environment; and be able to create structures and strong processes.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skill.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.