Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:1332 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Manager - Human Resource - Pharma Manufacturing Plant (8-15 yrs)
Plan, develop and implement strategies to support & help meet the business objectives of the organization from HR partnering perspective
- Closely work with management team to formulate policies, processes & SOPs and its implementation thereof, in order to maintain an engaged workforce.
- Individual will be responsible for leading all the employee engagement activities across the plant.
- Design methods for continuous improvement in the delivery of services & engagement levels; by soliciting internal and external feedback, using best practice models and organizational goals
- Take complete ownership of the Induction & Onboarding activity.
- Contribute to the effective execution of Performance Management process across organization
- Drive career & succession plans (Talent Management) for critical resources in the Organization
- Overseeing the administrative aspects like Access control, front desk & vendor management, Housekeeping, canteen, Transport etc...
- Work on Budgeting, MIS & required metrics from time to time.
- Work closely with the business stakeholders for effective deliveries.
- Assist leadership team on linking and integrating various people strategies with business and create relevant scorecards
- Work in high coordination with the other members / process owners of the HR & Admin team and help build an environment for effective and efficient services to all employees irrelevant of grades / levels / titles.
- Work along with the concerned members / process owners with the HR team to create a best place to work and attract the right talent.
- Develop plans for HR department for short and long term and create road-map in coordination with the other members of the team to achieve as per the objectives identified by the management.
- Support and play an active role during regulatory and customer audits, maintain high level of compliance to various statutory's requirements.
- Post Graduate in Human Resource Management
- Professional Certification in HR / Process will be desirable.
- Between 8- 10 years of relevant experience in similar capacity
- Ability to manage a team of 2-4 members
- A good administrator with computer literacy and excellent oral & written communication skills is a must.
- Knowledge and exposure to pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage.
- Metrics-focus and application of the same along with policy administration is important
- Understanding of cross-functional initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.