Founder at Serving Skill
Views:456 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Human Resource - Pharma (10-12 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Recruitment and Induction - Ensuring best quality people at work place without any prejudice, meet new employees on regular intervals.
- Statutory matters pertaining to PF, ESIC, Prof. Tax and Gratuity.
- Payroll-Salary, Compensation benefits and other compliances handled in timely manner.
- Training and Development of the work force at all levels i.e. Managers, Staff, Operators and Workers and ensure it is implemented at the workplace.
- To ensure proper execution of Performance Management System.
- Take responsibility for ensuring company policies and procedures are correctly followed.
- Monitoring of Pest Control activities, Personal Hygiene, Medical Checkups on time.
- Ensure that the workforce, plant and the environment is protected by nurturing the workforce on Safety, Health and Environment awareness.
- Manage and reduce attritions, focus on cost saving measures.
- Grievance handling and counseling
- Administrative facilities.
- Timely execution of policies and standard operating procedures.
- Motivate employees by reward and recognition.
- Monitoring productivity enhancement in technical and non technical areas.
- Co-ordinate with HOD's to understand needs and ensure.
- Ensure the workforce executes the set standards.
- Get feedback from the workforce and leavers, compile inputs for corrective actions.
- Review, monitor and guide HR team member on day today activities.
- Day-today assigned activities shall be conveyed to the reporting authority.
- All approvals or rejections shall be in consultation with the management.
- Authorised and compliance of all regulatory inspections.
Reporting to - Director
- Candidates should have experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Prefer Candidates from Ahmedabad.
- 1) CV Shortlisting 2) Skype/ Whatsapp Video with MD/ Director 3) HR Discussion
Candidate should be comfortable to work in a 2 year bond.
ONLY Males candidates required
ONLY candidates from Pharma industry will be considered