Talent Recruiter at Risk Resources
Views:258 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Human Resource Operations & Projects - Financial Services (8-9 yrs)
Manager- International Human Resources Operations and Projects
The D. E. Shaw group is a global investment and technology development firm with more than $50 billion in investment capital as of September 1, 2019, and offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since our founding in 1988, our firm has earned an international reputation for successful investing based on innovation, careful risk management, and the quality and depth of our staff. We have a significant presence in the world's capital markets, investing in a wide range of companies and financial instruments in both developed and developing economies.
The Hyderabad-based International Human Resources Operations group (IHOP), part of the Talent Acquisition team, is looking for talented and insightful candidates to join as a manager. This role offers a challenging work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow within the Human Capital function. The candidate will collaborate with key stakeholders across geographies to play an active role in supporting the firm's recruitment efforts.
WHAT YOU'LL DO DAY-TO-DAY :
- Execute strategies by partnering with the Global Recruitment team to identify accomplished and diverse candidates for finance and technical positions throughout the firm
- Manage the various complex operations and processes that support our global recruitment and HR functions
- Partner with developers to conceptualize solutions that improve recruitment systems while assuming responsibility for specifying technical requirements and providing operational support for existing applications
- Manage a team of talented individuals and take ownership of their performance and career development
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR :
Ideal candidates should have :
- A graduate/master's degree with at least four to eight years of relevant work experience in a sourcing/recruitment role, with a minimum of two years of people management experience
- Proven work experience as a sourcer with demonstrated success in developing candidate pipelines through professional sites, internet searches, and resume databases
- Effective communication and excellent project management skills, keen attention to detail, and the ability to collaborate with global stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional analytical skills, an affinity for data and MS Excel, and a demonstrated history of solving problems
- Candidates with relevant experience looking to restart their careers after a break are encouraged to apply for this position.
The Firm offers excellent benefits, a casual, collegial working environment, and an attractive compensation package.
Members of the D. E. Shaw group do not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of sex, race, colour, caste, creed, religion, pregnancy, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.