Manager - Human Resource - NBFC/FinTech (4-8 yrs)
Job Role: HR Manager
- We are currently looking for an HR Manager to join with a fast growing NBFC in Education Loans
- It is a technology-driven financial services firm founded by Leading Experts including IIT/IIM alumni.
- It connects Skills Seekers with Skills Providers; Students & Freshers with Training Institutes and those looking to gain new skills with those imparting those skills.
- In short, It is building innovative financial solutions to help thousands of Indians to get the skills they desire from the Institutes they choose to build the career they dream of.
- He/She will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development.
- To perform well in this role you should have experience as a HR Manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
- Consistently recruiting an excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth on-boarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Conducting performance reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Ability to understand the pulse of a young team (around 100 people) and maintain an amicable working environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.