Manager - Human Resource - NBFC/FinTech (4-8 yrs)
Job Role: HR Manager
- We are currently looking for an HR Manager to join with a fast growing NBFC in Education Loans
- It is a technology-driven financial services firm founded by Leading Experts including IIT/IIM alumni.
- It connects Skills Seekers with Skills Providers; Students & Freshers with Training Institutes and those looking to gain new skills with those imparting those skills.
- In short, It is building innovative financial solutions to help thousands of Indians to get the skills they desire from the Institutes they choose to build the career they dream of.
- He/She will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development.
- To perform well in this role you should have experience as a HR Manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
- Consistently recruiting an excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth on-boarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Conducting performance reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Ability to understand the pulse of a young team (around 100 people) and maintain an amicable working environment