AM - Recruitment & Delivery at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:1669 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:148
Manager - Human Resource - Manufacturing - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD/SIBM/MDI (4-8 yrs)
Manager - Human Resource (Premier B-School like XLRI, TISS, SCMHRD, SIBM, MDI Etc)
- It is Electrical manufactures and markets a wide spectrum of consumer products ranging from fans, light sources and luminaires, pumps and household appliances, such as geysers, mixer grinders, toasters and irons. It has been the market leader in fans, domestic pumps and street lighting for over 20 years. It has manufacturing locations in Goa, Vadodara, Ahmednagar and Baddi. It's products are available in nearly 150,000 retail points across the country.
- The business is rapidly expanding into new categories and expanding it's "Reach". It's Consumer business has been the best performing business in the industry growing nearly @ 16% percent CAGR over the past 5 years. Last year (2013-14) revenues were Rs 2847 crores with 12% operating margins. It's customer service is the benchmark in the industry as is the product quality. The CFL lamps have the lowest defects in the lighting industry.
Position - Manager- Human Resources
Location: Kurla Mumbai
Reporting to: Head- Learning and Development
Key Skills -
1) Conceptual ability 2
) Good business knowledge
3) Execution Excellence
Experience & Capability :
- Exp - 4-5 years from a premier B-School (XLRI, TISS, SCMHRD, SIBM, MDI et al) Must have 3-5 yrs of core experience in design, curation & implemented of cross functional & multiple training programs in Functional (critical)/ technical & behavioural domain. (for a premier B-School candidate, this should be 1-2 years)
- Prior experience as HRBP in Sales / Technical function is highly desirable.
- Has good understanding & information of various tools, programs & Trainers in the market for various areas for various Target audience in Sales/ corporate/ Mfg .
- Has the necessary qualification, certifications in designing and implementing the - Training, Coaching, Assessment, and OD tools.
Good to have :
- Has handled the training & development administration end to end on HRMS.
- Has good networking experience with various B-school & training vendors.
- Has implementation knowledge on digital / e-learning / recent technologies in the area of training & development.
- Analyse Training Needs from Appraisal Process
- Designing and Executing of Sales, functional & technical Training
- Ensuring that Digital Training initiatives such as Virtual Classroom on Workplace by Facebook, Gamification of Learning
- Ensuring coordination for Training Programmes and maintaining training budget