Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:2227 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Human Resource - Manufacturing (7-10 yrs)
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Designing and implementation of HR Policies
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Establish and maintain systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development.
- Liaise with other functional / departmental head so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development.
- Performance Review, confirmations, Appraisals, Reporting performance to management in accordance with set objectives
- Designing, assess training needs to apply and monitor training & Development Programs.
- Introduce, lead & execute employee engagement activities.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Good knowledge, understanding and interpretation of financial data.
- Good Knowledge of Designing, Implementation and maintenance of risk assessment and control process.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel & Power Point.
- Hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS.
- Functional/Technical Knowledge of SAP HCM.
- Experience of team Handling & to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Sound knowledge of HR Compliances.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.