Manager - Resourcing at Gateway Solutions
Views:1760 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Manager - Human Resource - Manufacturing (12-15 yrs)
Experience: 12+ years of relevant experience
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
MBA with HR specialization
Role and Responsibilities:
Will be responsible for governance and guiding the team in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Talent Management, Payroll, Training and Development, HR Operations.
Recruitment and On-Boarding :
- Ensuring all compliances are met in terms of policies and processes for Recruitment and on boarding. SLAs to be met with keeping up the Quality of Hires.
- Involved in Manpower planning process & ensuring adherence to Manpower budget.
- Assessment of Candidates on their skill & competency vis a vis job role
- Liasoning & Statutory Compliance - Ensure legal and statutory compliance required for factories as per the various applicable acts. Co-ordination and liaison with various government officials and institutions.
- New Projects - Propose and execute new projects and OD interventions for the growth and development of the associates and the company at large
- Industrial Relations - Maintains harmonious relationship with the union, handles their grievance and ensures the closure of Wage Settlement
- Partner with Business Unit heads for ensuring smooth support in terms of all HR requirements.
- Cost control - on all heads which come under the HR domain.
- Ensures the process flow for the concerned area of HR is followed for roll out of initiatives
- Designing Organisation structure and implementing consequent changes
- Preparing the HR Budget
- Captures training needs of the team in relevant areas of HR and ensures they are addressed
- Co-ordinates with COE at the corporate on company-specific interventions and roll out corporate interventions in the concerned area of HR
- Recommends improvements to HR COE as well as the Business HR based on evidence/analysis of past data
- Maintains records and analyses trends in the data relevant to the concerned area of HR