Director at Augusta Infotech
Views:510 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager - Human Resource - IT (14-17 yrs)
Hiring, Human Resource Manager for a fast growing multinational firm. Must have hands on experience, deep knowledge and experience on all facets of HR like Recruitment, Career Development, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Statutory Compliance, Disciplinary and Grievance issues, Performance Management, HR analytics etc. HR Professionals who can work independently with the business unit head at a strategic level and are self-motivated with the ability to adapt quickly to the continuous changes in the business environment will be ideal for this role.
- Partner with business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Plan, manage and ensure continuous improvement on all aspects of the workforce with due focus on performance management and talent development.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate key talent to achieve the optimum productivity levels for each group.
- Work with business groups assess, create, and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement needs.
- Provide continuous support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions, and job re-leveling
- Work with managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues
- MBA in HR - Regular
- Proven experience in HR for 14 to 17 years with hands on experience in all HR subsystems with an IT Services Company.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative.
- Experience in the development and administration of HR compensation plans.
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, functions, and practice; performance appraisal systems and employee development
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Functional knowledge on HRIS system and preferably on Workday