Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:1940 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Manager - Human Resource & Industrial Relations - Manufacturing (8-10 yrs)
Educational Degree : Master's Degree in Industrial Psychology, Human Resource Management and or Social Welfare
Professional Experience : 8- 10 years of experience working in medium or large manufacturing/engineering companies with at least 2 years working with leadership level in consultative and partnering basis.
- Master's Degree in Industrial Psychology, Human Resource Management and or Social Welfare
- 8- 10 years of experience working in medium or large manufacturing/engineering companies
- Should have worked in plant environment & have handled a team at least for 5 years. Aggressive and dynamic to handle multiple & tough unions.
- Should have experience in signing up long term wage settlements & strong in industrial relations, labour laws
- Responsible for the entire plant HR & IR functions,,manpower planning & recruitment,performance appraisal, employee grievances,union meetings & negotiations, signing up LTS,bonus settlements etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.