Manager - Human Resource - Healthcare/Consulting Firm (8-10 yrs)
The HR team at the leading health organization provides strategic support in developing a fit for purpose organizational culture by attracting & retaining high-caliber talent, driving a high performing work culture and fostering an engaged workforce. The incumbent will be responsible for executing policies and procedures across the employment lifecycle, including but not limited to, strategic sourcing of candidates, talent acquisition, employee engagement, talent management, and talent development. This role will report to the Associate Director HR of the organization and will require them to collaborate and partner with multiple stakeholders across the organization.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Master's degree required preferably in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any relevant fields.
- Upto 8 years of relevant work experience with project management and operational work experience.
- Knowledge of employee labor laws and statutory HR compliances.
- Proficiency in developing and executing processes across the entire employment lifecycle.
- Extensive experience in partnering and working with multiple stakeholders; having past experience of working in matrix organizations would be a preference.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency level in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
I. Talent Acquisition:
- Support the Associate Director HR and program teams a cross the organization to determine hiring requirements and develop sourcing and acquisition strategies which include exploring talent partner relationships, tapping into alumni programs, consulting organizations, campus placement drives and other innovative sources.
- Support the Associate Director HR in understanding resource requirements for thematic areas and verticals, designing appropriate job profiles, identifying talent acquisition strategy, maintaining database with appropriate metrics to track and monitoring requirements in a timely manner.
- Execute all stages of the recruitment process from start to end including: - Provide consistent communication to hiring teams and candidates on the position's status throughout the recruitment process
- Screen applicants to assess qualifications and conduct an initial behavioral interview to generate candidate recommendations for respective hiring teams - Work with project team to ensure 98% staffing levels at all times
- Work collaboratively with hiring teams to determine appropriate and equitable offer terms. Extend both verbal and written offers, confirm finalized terms with candidates & address compensation related questions.
- Collaborate with the program teams to augment and execute the induction program for all employees.
II. Talent Management & Support:
- Maintain an effective HR filing system.
- Develop/improve systems and processes for effective management of Vendor HR functions.
- Support in benefits management and payroll administration including system management, data record-keeping, and contract management for staff.
III. Strategy& Organization Development:
- Support the Associate Director HR to amend and implement policies centered around organization and employee wellness.
- Support the Associate Director HR in developing and executing organizational development interventions in partnership with leadership to support workforce planning, organizational design of existing structures, organizational transitions or change management interventions if required.
- Maintain a stronghold on HR data analytics for identifying opportunities for improvement and informing HR strategy