Team Executive at Michael Page
Views:2975 Applications:718 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:274
Manager - Human Resource - Global Renewable Energy Company (7-13 yrs)
HR Manager, Individual Contributor's Role
Reporting into the CHRO India Head.
- You will work closely with the business teams to provide the core HR services to India, e.g. Induction & On-boarding, Performance Management, Payroll, Talent Management, Learning and Development and HR Operations
- Manage the HR generalist activities end to end with focus on execution of HR interventions - Work closely with key stake holders to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business and ensure that the business objectives are met
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate also be a part of the design and implementation of policy and process from scratch
- Develop and lead the HR team ensuring that human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and global HR initiatives and programmes within the set HR budgets
- Focus on first time managers, leadership development and work closely with the management team.
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system, linked to the remuneration system, putting the Talent Management framework in place,
- Leading the Change Management and OD initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.