HR at Benchire
Views:7612 Applications:1579 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Manager - Human Resource - FinTech (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
We are looking for a HR Manager who can develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives to make our company a premier employment destination for the top talent in our industry. The HR Manager is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization's human resources by devising and implementing human resources policies, programs and practices aligned with the overall business strategy.
1. Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
2. Manage end-to-end recruitment and selection process for all verticals in the organization
3. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation of top talent
4. Develop, implement and monitor overall HR strategies, policies, systems, and procedures across the organization.
5. Nurture a positive working environment and strong employee relations
6. Oversee and manage performance review and appraisal system that drives high performance
7. Maintain Compensation scale and administer benefits program as per industry standards
8. Assess training needs, initiate and monitor training programs
9. Maintain and update all relevant Human Resources data
10. Provide decision support to senior management through HR metrics
11. Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
12. Provide the necessary support for payroll administration
13. Develop and administer policies, programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
14. Coordinate with line managers and facilitate terminations, promotions and resolution of employee grievances
1. 3-8 years of progressive experience in various sub-functions of Human Resources