Manager - Human Resource - Development Sector (4-7 yrs)
The HR Manager will work directly with the CEO on various initiatives in the organisation. Some key responsibilities include:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- HR management especially skip meetings, appraisals, telephonic interviews for key positions, etc; any other administrative tasks delegated by CEO.
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, donors, staff, and others as and when required
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and team; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Respond to requests for materials regarding the CEO and the organization in general
- Understand manpower requirements of the organisation, and draft and post job descriptions as needed
- Screen the candidates by conducting telephonic or personal interview as the case may be; Conduct background verification of shortlisted candidates; Complete onboarding and induction formalities of selected candidates; Plan and conduct exit formalities for smooth exit of employees leaving the organisation
- Plan events or activities regularly and take initiatives to engage employees and maintain a friendly work culture
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- Experience in executive office management required
- General management experience preferred
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Hindi and English
- Stability in past jobs and positive referrals from direct supervisors will be plus points