Career Consultant at Teamlease
Views:643 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Human Resource - CoWorking Space (7-10 yrs)
We are hiring for HR Manager role with a Coworking space organization- Gurgaon location
- Develop coherent HR and Administration systems, policies and procedures for Clients and the company itself.
- Manage the implementation of HR and Administration systems, policies and procedures across Corporate and subsidiaries and ensure timeliness, compliance, and effectiveness
- Establish and manage the implementation of a uniform recruitment and selection process and recommend compensation and benefits for employees in order to maintain fairness and competitiveness with corresponding industries.
- Overall skill mapping for hiring needs in consultation with Business Heads.
- Understand business talent needs and gaps, hiring priorities, workforce planning and budgeting
- Handle end to end recruitment cycle from sourcing to closing manpower requirements for various verticals at all levels and multiple locations. Successfully managed the closure of various positions.
- Manage and formulate HR policies, procedures, and issues across different business verticals.
- Organizational Development/Restructuring: manage transition and restructuring in the organization with the end to end HR activities.
- Training and Development: manage training needs through an effective training need analysis followed by the implementation of training plans. Manage new hire induction programs.
- Reviewing the existing HR policies, framing new policies based on business requirement
- Ensure implementation of policy rolled out form corporate on time
- Ensure all the policies & processes are being followed across the unit
- Payroll Activities
- Managing the payroll of both the units, leave balance encashment as per policy
- Handling exit formalities, F&F calculation and sending recovery letter in case of notice shortfall
- Maintaining a record for bonus & gratuity payout to eligible staffs
- PF forms processing, Confirmation of staff, doctors revision and time office Performance Management System
- Ensure the reporting managers discuss the goal sheets of new joinees with them within 7 days of their joining
- Ensuring one on one meeting between the managers and employee
- Ensure all ratings and promotion nominations given by the reporting manager is unbiased, by analyzing every case
- Fitment of increment, promotion and market correction as per budget, issuance of letters and filing thereof.Define, develop & implement Employee engagement- Roll out Employee engagement calendar
- Working towards developing a work culture which is conducive to overall employee growth and development and employee satisfaction
- Introduced low-cost fun based employee engagement activities.
- Design, budget and implement Annual & Quarterly Strategic meets and Rewards & Recognition