Team Executive at Michael Page
Views:4972 Applications:586 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Manager - Human Resource - Consulting Firm (8-12 yrs)
HR Manager - Global Consulting Firm, Mumbai
Reporting into the India Head.
- You will work closely with the business teams to provide the core HR services to India, e.g. Induction & onboarding, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, Learning and Development and HR Operations
- Manage the HR generalist activities end to end with focus on execution of HR interventions - Work closely with key stake holders to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business and ensure that the business objectives are met
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate also be a part of the design and implementation of policy and process from scratch
- Develop and lead the HR team ensuring that human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and global HR initiatives and programmes within the set HR budgets
- Focus on first time managers, leadership development and work closely with the management team.
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system, linked to the remuneration system, putting the Talent Management framework in place,
- Leading the Change Management and OD initiatives