Senior HR Analyst at Magnus India Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:660 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Human Resource - Conglomerate (3-10 yrs)
The opportunity is with a leading conglomerate for HR Manager in Mumbai.
Education : MBA
Experience : 3-10Yrs of exp Learning & Development/Training & Development in Human Resources
Location : Mumbai
Required Skills :
Leadership & Development/Training & Development, Employee engagement experience from any corporate house.
Role & Responsibilities:
Learning & Development:
- Identify training needs, providing interventions through blended e-learning / instructor led, consulting, facilitating, coaching and measuring training effectiveness experience
- Work with the senior leadership team to design and implement appropriate learning & competency development strategies
- Coordinate with Central HR team for executing of program launched at a group level
- Following up with employees and ensuring timely completion of all learning intervention
- Designing of Employee Engagement Calendar and Organizing Engagement events, Branding & Communications of various new happenings, initiatives & policies.
- Facilitating Employee satisfaction surveys and analyzing gap reports with suggestive action plans
- Managing updating the company's Linked-in page