HR Consultant at Kranium HR
Views:1541 Applications:483 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager - Human Resource - BFSI (3-5 yrs)
Desired Experience: 3-5 years of experience in HR
- Quick learner, willing to work across various HR areas and drive for Results
- Strong and assertive communication skills
- Ability to work independently and have good interpersonal skills.
- Team player, Passionate, energetic, fast learner.
- Experience in TA, Salary benchmarking and employee grading structure would be added advantage.
- Willingness to work in a high paced startup environment.
- Ready to accept challenges & innovative thinkers.
Qualification: Should possess a Bachelor's/Master's Degree or post-graduate in HRM.
- Work towards building an efficient HR function
- Talent Acquisition - managing Recruitment process, including advertising, reviewing resumes, Coordinating for interviews, conducting reference and background checks.
- Managing the entire employee life cycle onboarding process, training, payroll, engagement, performance management, and separation.
- Process excellence - Streamlining existing processes, SOPs and working on new processes.
- Attrition and manning management
- Handling employee insurance-related issues and renewal.
- Processing payroll via third party payroll service.
- Creating policies and procedures across various HR functions.
- Implementing and administering the performance management process.
- Ensuring statutory compliance has adhered.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.