Manager - Human Resource - Aviation Firm (8-13 yrs)
Industry - Aviation / Aerospace Firm
Category - HR
Skills - "HRBP", "HR Business partner", "HR generalist"
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Excellent opportunity to work as an HR manager for a global aviation giant
- Working closely with the leadership of the company
Our client is one of the world's leading aviation firm with global footprint. The company is growing rapidly in India and is looking to hire their HR manager to report into the Head HR
- Designing and developing HR strategy in line with the overall business
- End to end Employee Lifecycle Management- recruitment, talent management, employee engagement, labour relations and performance management
- Develop and manage HR roadmaps while working closely with the business
- Extensive recruitment for on roll and off-roll employees blue collar and white collar both
- Engaging with employees to understand their grievances and effectively resolving the same, while ensuring the statutory compliances are met
- Conduct formal meetings, such as disciplinary actions and grievances
- Designing or modifying an effective performance management system which aligns with the organizations mission and culture
- Manage a team of 5 and to report into the Head HR
- At least 8-13 years of work experience as an HR Business Partner
- Must have an experience in managing blue collar workers
- Must have experience in any of these industries- aviation; ground handling, logistics, Ecommerce, courier services, warehousing
- Full time MBA in HR is preferred
- Thorough understanding of HR compliances
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills (exceptional inter personal skills)
- Excellent opportunity to grow within the company
- Market competitive salary
- Work directly with leadership
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Naina Maheshwari on +91 124 452 5482.
Contact - Naina Maheshwari - +91 124 452 5482
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.