Consultant at Michael Page
Views:662 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Manager - Human Resource - Automotive Firm (2-8 yrs)
About Client :
Our client is a multinational automotive firm. This is an individual contributor role, based in Pune and reports into the CHRO.
Roles and responsibilities as a HR Manager will be:
- Driving Diversity (meet management targets of diversity, increase diversity footprint, drive diversity projects)
- Do all the communication related to the HR Processes, implement new creative ways of communication
- Driving the communication bit of all processes and initiatives of HR & Admin (S) division (eg: regarding Website, Campus Interview, Internship Policy, communication regarding GPTW, Top Employer, Stimmungs barometer, and any other HR Survey etc.)
- Responsible for connecting with industry experts to know about their Best Practices and implementation of the applicable ones
- Suggest improvement areas in terms of policies/ practices etc.
Ideal Candidate: Some who comes with excellent communication skills, MBA is a must have; and someone who has worked on driving diversity projects and increasing diversity footprints in an organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.