Director at Applied Work Dynamics
Views:2407 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Manager - Human Resource - Education (5-10 yrs)
- Enhance the employee experience from entry to exit in the organization by strengthening the onboarding and performance management and exit process.
- Initiate a review and build People policies and programs to ensure compliance requirements are met consistently across our pan India operations. Develop Employee Policy guidebook.
- Partner with the business to build enable coach first approach to employee relations.
- Enable the business with the management development of their people, providing advice, guidance, and training on Personal Development
- Plans and work with the business area to identify employees with high potential.
- Plan and prepare annual Employee wellbeing programs and practices. Develop strategies for communication forums with managers to take their suggestions & feedback.
- Develop Learning Development programs and collaborate with global Learning Business partners to best-in-class learning opportunities.
- Build on Employee experience stories to develop an Organizational view of our culture. Conduct a Benchmarking study for all Organizations.
- Analyze the complex business needs with functional heads and embed a performance management culture within the business area as a means of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and the improvement of customer service through behaviors aligned with our values.
- Develop and provide daily, monthly Employee retention reports that track key metrics i.e. attrition, Employee feedback, and Learning coverage.
- Drive digitization projects end to end to streamline and increase efficiency & scale in people processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.