HR Recruiter at Daffodil HR Services
Views:1513 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Manager - HRIS - Global Service Center (10-12 yrs)
Purpose of the position :
- To provide leadership in the Process and HR IS domains of GHOS and to set up and manage the global Service center organization. Lead the global service center organization delivering global GHOS services to worldwide.
- The Manager Global Service center is globally accountable for managing the HR experts providing first and second line support. He/she is also responsible to continuously deliver the right quality according to SLA (Service Level Agreement), improve the services, performance and processes in order to achieve the GHOS objectives.
- He/she is involved in the development of the service portfolio through business demand on a tactical and strategical level and through identification of new opportunities together with Service Delivery management. He/ She is responsible for building and maintain the right capability of the team for both services and project aspects.
Key areas of accountability/responsibility :
As part of the leadership team of GHOS, the Manager Global Service Center will constantly align with the mission and vision of GHOS in relation to the GHOS and GP&O strategy, structure, processes, skills, management style, behavior, job-roles, accountabilities and shared values.
- As a manager responsible for managing a medium to large international unit (virtual organization) and organizing and coordinating the service delivery. The manager is accountable for excellent GHOS services (SLA based) to the employees and managers, COE and HR BP's.
- Focus availability & performance of services.
Driving continuous improvements, result in :
- Improvement actions in own scope department.
- Feedback loop to Service Delivery, Management Team GHOS and COE's.
- Manages total cost (budget responsible) and revenue for the department.
- Career responsibility for employees: responsible for performance reviews, development plans and appraisals.
- Aligns the target service levels (based on the end to end SLA's) for underpinning OLA's (Operational Level Agreement) and service contracts.
- Ensures that changes in the services and HR IS production environment are properly evaluated, planned, tested before being implemented and formally accept these changes.
- Executes the agreed GHOS release agenda and plans the releases.
- Ensures solutions and changes meet MO criteria and can be supported by Service Delivery and/or the central service center.
Knowledge level, educational level and skill requirements :
- Master degree or similar experience/ working level.
- Knowledge about and experience in ITIL service management processes.
- Experiences in project management, PMP basis knowledge.
- Knowledge of business needs and practices related to the usage of GP&O services and tools.
- Experience in cost-control and tariff systems.
- Knowledge of the businesses, geographical spread, functional and geographical relations, site details.
- Knowledge of applications and (possible) infrastructural impacts.
- Fluent in English, both in writing and verbally.
- Excellent communication skills, can engage with all levels in the organization (also cross functional - business - IT).
- Excellent interpersonal and customer and business relations skills to leverage and orchestrate diverse stakeholders with adequate sense of urgency, share insights with colleagues.
- Excellent negotiation skills and confident in dealing with conflicting interests of the various stakeholders that often clash during work.
- Experienced in managing a virtual team.
Cultural awareness :
- Team player who fosters teamwork in a global, multicultural and virtual context.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and focus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Commercial attitude and able to stand firm; Excellent presentation skills.
Required level of experiences :
- At least 10 years of general working experience with the emphasis on business process know-how, the functioning of an organization or experience in project environment.
- At least 8 years of experience in a service function.
- Experience in the field of ICT and cloud computing is a preferably experience in an international environment.
- Experienced in managing and motivating a team of experts.
- Experienced in managing a geographically dispersed team and working in a global matrix organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.