Lead - Professional Search & Selection at Randstad India
Views:757 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:205
Manager - HRIS - FMCD/FMCG (3-10 yrs)
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of our HR information systems.
- Record and process employee information including annual leave, salaries and working hours.
- Support management on structural policy matters related to the HRIS.
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analyzing data.
- Work alongside the IT department to perform regular assessments and improvements to the HRIS.
- Design user-friendly processes, guidelines, and documentation.
- Oversee all system upgrades and system additions in partnership with the Information Technology (IT) department.
- Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws.
- Degree in human resource management or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an HRIS manager position.
- Strong knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Practical experience with HR database administration, including payroll systems.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.