Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:1050 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Manager - HR Transformation & Change Management - FMCD/Manufacturing/Chemicals (8-10 yrs)
Manager- HR( Transformation & Change management)
Role purpose :
Manager - HR Transformation is accountable for the successful delivery of HR priority programs. Initiatives may be standalone projects or part of a wider program of activity.
The incumbent will take on lead roles, and will have teams reporting into them depending on the nature of the project role such as : HR Digitization, Technology etc.
- As a Manager - Change and Transformation, you'll support evidence-based decision-making. You'll provide analytical inputs to the HR Leadership and the key stakeholders.
- You will bring a quantitative perspective to discussions on new and existing HR processes and procedures.
- You will use data, research, and analytical insights of People Operations to help them improve processes, build predictive data sets to enable stakeholders to solve people-related challenges
- Ensure implementation across the portfolio is effectively managed in the context of the projects they are aligned are in alignment with Group and HR standards
- Ensure clear and concise plans are in place for related initiatives and that these are clearly aligned with the strategy of the Group HR.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders - inside and outside of the department - working closely with wider functional, regional and business line teams, building strong relationships, ensuring consensus and effectively influencing outcomes
- Graduate or Post Graduate in HR
- Overall experience of 8+ to 10 years, with experience in HR and good understanding of HR concepts
- Good understanding of and proven experience in change and delivery methodologies
- Experience in insights gathering, analysis idea/ options generation, solution recommendation and converting options/ requirements into meaningful work products or project plans
- Awareness of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Understanding of Global businesses and broad understanding of the role of HR in an organization
Knowledge of and experience in one or more of these areas :
- Experience in change management (i.e. managing people and organizational risks and changes that may occur as a result of implementing transformation projects/ programs)
- Experience in design, including understanding and ideally experience of the application of Design Thinking methods.