Director at HR Synergy
Views:4117 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - HR Transformation & Change Management - Big4 (10-15 yrs)
We have a job opening with one of our Big 4 client for the position of Manager - (HR Transformation & Change Management) - Bangalore.
Education : MBA with 10-15 years of experience in HR Transformation, HR Change Management & Organizational Change)
Your key responsibilities :
- Contribute to development and growth for change management practice, support demand generation for change management projects in collaboration with global offices, contribute to global thought leadership on change management offerings.
- Track industry trends through interaction with stakeholders, analyzing macro secondary research and thus help the company develop its future growth plans. Conceptualize and develop collaterals and pitch books for various stakeholders
- Build an in-depth understanding and analysis of the wider organizational context to explore change readiness and ensure all concerns and issues facing the business areas impacted by planned changes are fully understood by stakeholders and that their needs are factored appropriately into program design, schedules, plans, scope and resource requirements.
- Direct all change management activities as a component of projects during solution, implementation and service transition activities.
- Work with the program leadership to define the program benefits based on evidence based analysis of processes, systems and analytics, develop the benefits realization plan and ensure business ownership of the plan and individual benefits through engagement with stakeholders.
Organizational / Program/ Service improvement:
- Contributes to the development of change management approach, methodology and toolkit: identifies and recommends new approaches and/or techniques which enhance efficiency and the wider business impact.
- Recognized internally as a - go-to advisor on issues related to the management of the people and cultural aspects of realizing business change, developing expertise across a range of areas which may include developing supportive cultures, leadership sponsorship and development, development of target operating models, engaging change adopters, benefits planning and realization, stakeholder management and communications, transition management and business analysis and process improvement.
- Perform role of counsellor and coach, define and set goals, conduct performance reviews and ensure ongoing learning and development of the team.
- Knowledge / significant exposure in below areas
- Experience managing a global project team
- Experience in leading end to end change management programs for global large-scale transformation programs
- Client stakeholder management and client facing experience
- Preferably certified in PROSCI, APMG or equivalent change management certifications
- Experience in managing change for ERP transformation programs preferred
- Experience in working onshore-offshore delivery model
- Experience in working within a Service Management environment
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands effectively
- Analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- To qualify for the role you must have
- Post graduate degree in Management or equivalent with a preference for a specialization in Human Resources (India or abroad)
- A practitioner with 10-15 years of experience in managing organization change management and experience in managing and / or working with global clients in a consulting environment.
- Experience providing advice and guidance on client projects, and growing/developing into adjacent areas consulting practice
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.