Director at Pplanet HR Services
Views:362 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Manager - HR Technology (8-14 yrs)
- Understand user requirements by collaborating with business partners, cross-functional system owners with primary focus on employee experience.
- Lead process discussions to propose solutions to the requirements with an emphasis on solving the business needs & simplifying processes.
- Recommend system design and configuration approaches to best meet current and future HR Tech strategy
- Does a thorough research for newer technology, costs and vendors and manages the RFP for sourcing ne platforms, further managing the billing and contract lifecycle.
- Define, Design, Implement and Test and deploy enhancements/solutions to establish system-generated process workflows to maintain data accuracy.
- Execute on approved roadmap by ensuring that priorities, dependencies, deliverables are aligned to achieve the set milestones on time.
- Drive adoption and collect feedback on new platform or feature launches and existing HR platforms to the business stakeholders.
- Understand the issues, diagnose the root-cause of such issues, seek clarifications, and then identify and shortlist solution alternatives.
- Demonstrate expertise in coordinating activities with all concerned Tech Teams (internal & external) in resolving technical issues and overseeing all technical aspects of projects, integrations and solutions developed.
- Implement standard operating procedures, facilitate review sessions with system and functional owners, leverage technical knowledge and expertise to drive improvements based on data analysis
- Ensure the effective daily operation of all the HR platforms and provides support to Users for new implementations, upgrades, and migrations
- Track the key metrics defined for measuring employee experience.
- Ensures highest level of data integrity, system security