Consultant at DelverveHR
Views:136 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - HR Programs & Performance Management - Logistics Business (6-8 yrs)
- Drive the engagement agenda for the country including engagement surveys such as EOS , GPTW , Pulse surveys
- Drive the Engagement activities for the country
- Manage the SmartConnect system
- HR Performance analysis
- Conceptualize and implement new HR programs for the country
- Handle the CSR activity for the country
Learning & Development:
- Driving L&D activities as per the set policy and practice to professionalize and improve standards to achieve world class talent development, to instigate consistency and efficiencies, to gain leverage and value-add.
- Collects and disseminate information on available training sources, methods, costs, and program evaluation and establish and maintain relationship with training partners.
- Performs training needs assessments to uncover competency gaps.
- Prioritizes opportunities that align with business objectives.
- Initiates and executes training calendar.
- Monitors L&D activities & hours completed & any other allied MIS.
- Develops, facilitates, and manages Learning programs.
- Partners with subject matter experts and line of business leads to create new learning programs to meet new business needs.
- Applies evaluation strategies to determine program effectiveness, learning, transfer of learning to the job and return on investment to the organization.
- Identifies and develops creative ideas to deliver learning solutions.
- Researches and communicates cutting edge technology delivery methodology and makes recommendations for improvements and innovations.
Rewards & Recognition:
- Responsible for co-ordinating and implementing the total recognition strategy in order to maintain the goal of attracting and retaining talent. (EOY, AOY, OSP, STB & TYC etc.)
- Develop and communicate strategies to retain high performing and critical employees through focused reward, recognition, and development activities
- Monitoring and reporting of the budget spend through the production of periodic MIS reports. Variance to budget to be reported.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices
- Support and interact primarily with colleagues of own function
- Build relationships and understand customer and key stakeholders interests and concerns
- Address task-related issues appropriately to maintain work relationships
- Individual contributor without direct responsibility for leading others
- HRMS Tool
- Power BI or any Data Analytics Tool
Qualifications & Key Requirements :
Education Level - Post Graduate from a reputed University/Institute
- Experience more than 6 years
- Business understanding
- Project management
- Data analytics