HR at Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:526 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - HR & Organization Development (2-5 yrs)
a) Recruitment Database Management
To manage position and qualification-wise applications data-base for future referrals
b) Talent Acquisition Process
- Responsibility for full recruitment life cycle across all functions as per SOP
- Ensure the team implements the Recruitment Plan as per the Annual Operating Plan.
- Ensure the formulation and implementation of a cost effective Recruitment Plan.
- Ensure that the Job Requisition Forms are completed for all positions sourced New/Replacements.
- Sourcing candidates through Internal Job Postings and evaluating Function/Region Transfer options.
- Sourcing candidates across Recruitment Database, Job Portals, Social Media, Employee Referrals, Job Fairs, Campus interviews etc.
- Conducting competency-based interviews either through VC/Telephone/In-Person interactions.
- Offer Management including Negotiation, Reference Check, Background Verification and Relationship Management.
- Liaison with the top management and Function and Program Leads and Team to ensure they are kept informed of all new hires and joining dates and respective inputs.
- Weekly review meetings with function stakeholders
- Recruitment tracker management
- Budget Management
c) Interview Skills Training and Empanelment
- Ensure that all stakeholders are trained on Competency Based Interviews. Coordinate with Learning & Development Team as per requirement.
- Ensure that all positions within the Region have a well-defined Job Description and is relevant.
d) On-boarding & Induction
- Execute the On-boarding process within the organization - Organization, Functional or Region level as per guidelines received from the Learning & Development.
- To track the employee connect on Day 1/Week 1/Month 1/Month 2/Month 3 before the probation period comes to a close and recommend actions as required.
- Conduct meetings and gauge the engagement level of the employee during the on-boarding phase.
e) Function Alignment
- To support HR strategy in implementing various HR Initiatives and keeping all stakeholders informed.
- To support and influence change management to ensure internal HR Transformation.
- To support the delivery for an end to end HR Services and standardize processes across the group organizations.
- To support in the implementation of PIP (Performance Improvement Plan) for employees on the extension of probation/during the year.
- To support and advise the stakeholders on dealing with all Employee Relations matters.
- To manage and conduct all Employee Relations procedures with support from HR Operations on disciplinary, grievance, performance management and redundancies, Internal Complaints Committee, conducting Exit interviews, coordinating the employee's exit from the firm and tracking status of full & final settlement.
- Process owner for all Record Management pertaining to Employee Personnel Files, Attendance Data, Leave Data, Salary payments etc. during the employee lifecycle for the regions.
- Ensure compliance for labor laws as well as under the Shops & Establishment Act, as applicable.
- To review and support Team Administration to manage the key deliverables including Procurement, Travel, Conveyance, Communication, Office Notices & Display Board, Office Stores & Inventory, Records Management, Annual Maintenance Contracts, Asset Issuance and Tracking, Event Management, Vendor Management & Disaster Management policy.
g) Management Information/Reporting
- Monthly/Annual Recruitment MIS
- Need-based MIS for Function Heads on elements like Costs, Recruitment Agency Expenses, and Referral Incentives etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.