Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:4215 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - HR Operations - Retail - IIM/ISB/TISS/SCMHRD/XLRI (10-15 yrs)
Manager - HR Operations | MBA from Tier I Colleges
Role and Responsibilities :
- The role is responsible for Employee Engagement, HR Analytics, Employee Recognition Framework and HR operations for stores across India.
- Implement recognition framework across the organization.
- Implement & deploy employee surveys across the organization.
- Cascading the survey results and conducting focus group meets, action plan in sync with the business stakeholders.
- Design and implement a standard engagement framework for all stores to include various facets of engagement which can be measurable and sustained in long run.
- Design and prepare monthly and ad-hoc reports and analytics on productivity, manpower availability, employment cost etc.
- Design and prepare monthly, quarterly MIS for attrition and cost and critical incidents for Board Meetings and M-COM meetings.
- Accountability of people planning, budgets & increments.
- Maintain the data sanity of the HRMS system (Adrenalin)
- Ensure the accuracy and timely delivery of all reports as per pre- defined timelines.
- Manage Background Check TATs for all check at the various stores across India.
- Track insights and provide analysis on Productivity; Attrition & Costs to improve HR efficacy.
- Maintain monthly and annual system changes in HRMS for associate movements and letter generation for promoted / re-designated employees across India.
- Lead the employee communication on offline (internal advertisement) and online (social media) channels via help of other stakeholders leading to employer branding.
- Run campaigns to communicate Employee Development Offerings and success stories for all employees.
Qualifications and Education Requirements :
- MBA-HR/ Post Graduate Diploma in HR/ MSW/ Master of Personnel Management
- Preferred competencies & Skills
- Excel Mastery, Good interpersonal and communication skills, presentation skills, Team Player
- Analytical skills, Planning skills, Systems orientation, MS Office & Computer Proficiency.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.