Performance Consultant at HR Anexi
Views:326 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - HR Operations - Manufacturing (12-18 yrs)
- Manage the day-to-day operation of employee-relation functions
- Collect, store, and manage important documentation in both electronic and hard copy format
- Prepare employee documentation - employment contracts, employee settlement and offers of employment
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Cascade revised company policies across organisation
- Ability to distinguish between conflicting demands, scheduling, and planning to meet priorities and deadlines
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Answer employee queries on HR-related issues
- Tracking employee benefits viz. retirals, insurance etc.
- Take initiatives to reinforce compliance of HR policies, procedures, and processes
- Managing and maintaining HR Compliance as per industry standards
- Collaborative approach with the finance department to provide essential information that ensures that pay roll is carried out in accordance with policies
- Work closely with Head Human Resources to develop overall human resource strategies for the implementation of HR best practice across business in accordance with specified business objectives
- Ensure that all payroll instructions are prepared, logged, and submitted in a timely manner, Meeting the business's monthly payroll, for - new joinee, contractual Labour & exit employees.
- Ensure recruitment team complies with safe recruitment practices and compliance inclusive of background checks
- Play a major role in selection and recruitment
- On-boarding and Induction
- Create appropriate reports from the database for monitoring and auditing employee data, training, and performance, among other processes.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the success of implemented administrative policies to Head Human Resources