Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:638 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Manager - HR Operations - IT (10-15 yrs)
Immediate joineers ONLY
HR Operations Manager
The candidate should be hands on HRMS (software systems) as all our processes run on SAP, Successfactors, CRM etc
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Oversee identification of applicable legal mandates / social security norms at state, federal and central levels across countries in the geography and updation of the HR policies accordingly (e.g. country specific leave policy, etc.)
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.