HR Executive at SLPS Consulting
Views:600 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Manager - HR Operations - Education (8-12 yrs)
HR Operation Manager
We have urgent hiring for HR Operation Manager/HRBP role in IT software company in Delhi. We are looking who have 7+ years hard core HR Generalist experience. Must have current experience an Edtech/E-learning company. If you are looking job change kindly share your updated resume at contact@slpsconsulting or apply here
Location: Naraina, Delhi
- Work as a strategic business partner with other department managers and supervisors to ensure HR talent management goals and business objectives are achieved;
- Manage employee onboarding, induction and orientation program;
- Lead and coordinate performance management system;
- Identify training needs and develop, implement, and deliver training programs;
- Monitor C&B structures, pay policies, and market trends to make necessary changes;
- Draft notices/announcements, memos, and the like in compliance with company policies and due process requirements;
- Ensure labor/disciplinary cases are carried out timely and in compliance with company policies and due process requirements;
- Conduct Employee Engagement activities like (pulse meetings, skip level meetings, leadership connect etc.,)
- Coordinate the entire Probation Evaluation Program
- Lead employee engagement initiatives partnering with respective HODs and the HR Head.
- Implement the talent management process, systems and processes for developing and retaining talent within the identified framework.
- Ensure the strict implementation of the proper imposition of disciplinary action;
- Provide recommendations on case decisions and appropriate corrective actions.
- Query handling (General Grievance & Process related)
- Conduct periodic pulse surveys and focus groups
- Manage and own the Townhall and R&R program
- Proactively identify employee issues / situations before they occur, including providing solutions to the business in consultation with peers/seniors in HR.
- Maintain employee database using the HRMS system
- Control attrition and handle exit formalities
- Responsible for HR Metrics and analysis
- A minimum of 8 years experience in HR, with an astute personality.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in manager field (in not more than 2 companies)
- Must have hands-on experience working on HRMS tool
- Must possess Bachelor's/Master's Degree