Recruiter Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:1598 Applications:507 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - HR Operations - Consulting Firm (5-8 yrs)
1) Human Resources Operations Planning:
- Develop, implement and monitor robust processes for hiring, CV database management and pipeline building, trial period and exit management.
- Develop and implement a human resources management plan which includes strategies for staff development and retention
- Establish and continuously develop an HR Dashboard and associated metrics, in consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Support the AD, HC to develop a learning culture through sharing of best practices and successes between different parts of the organisation
2) Talent Acquisition:
- Ensure has the human resources required across is technical and corporate functions, based on specifications provided by department heads, to meet its strategic objectives
- Support the AD, HC to lead and facilitate the recruitment process for management positions and ensure that all hiring are conducted in accordance within stipulated timelines, salary parameters and institutional guidelines
- Manage the recruitment process to ensure people with the right skills, experiences, attitudes and values are appointed to achieve objectives
- Liaise with HR partners/consultants to ensure that open positions are properly advertised and recruitment processes are followed to fruition. Directly and actively participate in screening job applicants, organizing and conducting written tests, reference checks and conducting interviews. Ensure that appropriate channels of recruitment, including digital channels are optimally utilized.
- Oversee the preparation and review of offer letters, employment contracts and other consultancy contracts, ensure that contracts remain compliant with relevant labour regulations
3) Internal Process & Systems:
- Oversee the maintenance of monthly leave records
- Oversee the management of staff insurance details with support from CFO
- Oversee the filing of contracts and identify and implement actions required to extend or review contracts in a timely fashion
4) Compensation & Benefits :
- Oversee the processing of all salary changes due to merit increases, promotions, bonuses and pay adjustments and ensure that all necessary documents are received and information is forwarded to the Finance Department each month for salary processing
- Conduct benchmark surveys, as may be required from time to time, to inform compensation and benefits policy
5) Staff Management :
- Identify and provide ongoing formal/informal capacity development opportunities to all employees directly reporting to this position
- Monitor, manage and report on the performance of all employees directly reporting to this position, including setting monthly objectives, timelines and performance as reflected in their annual job plan
- Conduct quarterly assessments of all employees directly reporting to this position
- Conduct annual performance appraisals for all employees directly reporting to this position and ensure that their annual job plans have been completed
- Min 5 years experience in Human capital management role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.