Principal Consultant at Northstar Consulting
Views:2366 Applications:626 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:467
Manager - HR Operations & Compliance - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
- Responsible for managing all aspects of human resource functions like hiring, confirmation, transfer & promotion and payroll administration and organization management.
- Grievance handling by close interaction with the employees on regular basis.
- Must have sound knowledge about HR policies and should be fully well versed in all statutory laws and regulations.
- Should also be able to deal with the government authorities and Municipal corporations effectively to ensure all statutory compliance requirements for all employees.
- Must be proactive identifying the gaps, liaising with corporate as well as the circle operation team in ensuring timely execution of various HR policies and program.
- Retain through effective employee engagement programs as well as through implementation of training & development programs.
- The person in the role must demonstrate his ability to pay attention to detail and needs to ensure that all HR records and returns are maintained regularly and timely within expected time frames.
- Person should have excellent team management and interpersonal skills.
- Person should be ready to travel between stores across state.
- Travel is extensive. for payroll, Employee grievances, store issues he needs to visit to the stores in assigned area.