Founder at Futurz Consulting
Views:2736 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Manager - HR Operations - BPO/BFSI (7-12 yrs)
We have been retained by our client to partner with them to recruit the position mentioned below.
Candidate confidentiality is something that we swear by. We will share the CV with the client only post we have had a detailed conversation with you.
Title: Manager - HR Operations- Mumbai
Industry: ITES - Financial captive BPO
Experience: 7 years + in a similar role.
Compensation: Industry best
Important note: Should be OK to work in shifts
- Oversee all areas of Human Resource Operations including employee/compensation data analysis, payroll interface, Human Resource process/compliance related documentation, exit process, attrition analysis and change management.
- Develop, establish and oversee the performance management process including goal setting, deployment of dashboards and performance appraisals
- Manage the compensation and benefits function, including developing and implementing appropriate compensation and reward strategies, conducting external benchmarking exercises, recommending relevant changes to the compensation policies and practices, and administration of compensation benefits
- Lead the annual succession planning exercise, and play an active part in any organization re-structuring or design exercises to ensure consistency, fairness and compliance with company policy
- Ensure compliance management for the organization including Sarbanes Oxley cycle monitoring and adherence
- Maintain employee relations, discipline and grievance resolution process
- Design and implement Human Resource programs for Orientation, Performance Management, Rewards & Recognition programs
- Identify root causes of attrition, through analyzing exit interviews and implementing measures along with Senior Management to increase employee engagement and retention
- Spearhead digitization and automation of core processes
- Lead Six Sigma related process improvements
- Create predictive models and conduct scenario analyses
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal clients
- System design and implementation of HRIS
- High level expertise in use of statistical tools, HRIS systems and software including Microsoft products viz., Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication
- Exemplary analytical skills
- Expert Execution capability
- High degree of customer centricity and situational fluenc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.