Talent Sourcing Specialist at Randstad India
Views:1136 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager - HR Operations - BFS/IT/FMCG (7-12 yrs)
- We are looking for an HR Operations Manager to oversee all functions of our Human Resources department and provide support to our employees.
- HR Operations Manager responsibilities include reviewing and approving budgets, implementing new company policies and maintaining internal HR systems. To be successful in this role, you should have a degree in Human Resources Management along with relevant work experience in a senior-level position.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our HR initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Review and approve or modify budgets
- Design and implement company policies
- Monitor key HR metrics
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
- Create detailed reports on HR costs
- Recommend new software to address personnel needs, like performance review tools
- Address employees- queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations)
- Proven work experience as an HR Operations Manager, HR Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Experience designing compensation and benefits packages
- Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Team management skills
- BSc/PG in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- MSc in HR is a plus