Owner at Corporate Search
Views:889 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - HR Operations (5-8 yrs)
HR operations Manager
- Manage the delivery of pre-employment screening via the approved vendor ensuring that all new employees are effectively screened.
- Ensure that all HR operational processes e.g. leave administration, benefits administration, performance management, exit management and salary adjustments are implemented in a timely manner.
- Manage full spectrum of monthly payroll processing and administration.
- Maintain all personnel policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to staff
- Employee engagement: be the point person for all staff regarding HR matters.
- Maintain all personnel files on workday .
- Streamline and automate HRMI reporting via myHR, removing manual reporting activity wherever possible.
- Manage the processes to ensure data integrity in the myHR system is at required levels
- Support country HR lead in employee engagement initiatives & projects
- Facilitate compliance & regulatory filings
- Maintain, update and manage staff information databases.
- MIS Reporting as required
- Support global projects
- Any other general administrative duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Candidate Profile :
- Professional degree.
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience with HR-Operations
- Experience with HR systems such as Workday will be a strong advantage
- Knowledge of payroll, benefits administration
- Skilled with MS Office suite of products
- A team player with excellence communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact and communication effectively with all levels of staff.
Comp range : 40- 50 L + Bonus
Apply or refer with ctc drawn and notice period required