Senior Manager at Accord Manpower
Views:719 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - HR & Industrial Relations (10-15 yrs)
Functional Reporting: Head Manufacturing - HR
Designation: Manager HR & IR
Location: Aligarh Factory
Administrative Reporting: Same as above
The Manager HR & IR will support the Head Manufacturing - HR and Factory Manager in maintaining harmonious relationship between Factory Management and workmen, ensure all compliances and industrial relations and optimize the people costs. He will also be responsible for driving labour efficiencies and discipline in the plant.
Areas Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities
1. Responsible for all labor related matters, negotiations and Long Term Settlement
2. Effectively deal with the Union on all labor related matters
3. Handle grievance of workers and management staff
4. Compliance to Labor and Factory Laws
5. Responsible for contractual labor including compliances, payments, working conditions etc.
6. Custodian of HR database and systems
7. Assist with Manpower planning, budgeting and administration costs
1. To act as a negotiable agent, who will handle grievance of workers and management staff, individually or collectively.
2. To be the management representative for union negotiations and effectively deal with all labor related matters, negotiations and handle Long Term Settlement.
3. To ensure 100% compliance on applicable labor/factory laws and to be constantly updating factory policies and practices accordingly.
4. To act as the liaison for external stakeholders primarily revenue, law enforcement and administration.
5. Design and implement ER & IR related initiatives to ensure cordial labor relations and conducive work atmosphere that will enhance efficiency, safety, quality and productivity.
6. To maintain harmonious relations between the factory management and workers.
7. To advice factory management in formulating labor policies, regulating the grant of leave with wages and control the overall payroll processing.
8. To act the process lead for all contractual labor including compliances, payments, working conditions etc.
9. To encourage the formation of Works and Joint Production Committees, Cooperative Societies and Welfare Committee and to supervise their work and responsible for canteen management and transportation.
10. Assist in manpower planning, budgeting, tracking and reporting people and administration related costs and ensure effective control thereon.
11. To suggest measures which will serve to raise the standard of living of all employees and in general promote their well being
12. Develop and implement strategy for speedy and timely redressed of genuine grievances and improvement of the overall Industrial relations.
13. To prevent all anti- social and anti-management activities.
14. To monitor, ensure and act on all ethics and compliance matters including anti bribery etc.
15. To be the management representative for all labor related legal cases and interact with the counsels/courts accordingly.
16. To be the custodian of all HR databases and systems including personnel files, reviews, etc
17. To ensure execution of all HR processes activities such as Performance routines, etc.
Employees and all Departments- Working closely with Factory Management, Payroll and Finance (Accounts Payable, Taxation)
Vendors/ external agencies
- Relationship Management
Financial Dimensions - HR budget and optimization of deployment of manpower at factory outsourced/temporary/contract
Team- Direct Reports: 1
- Team Size: NA
Others - Handling external vendors
Educational Qualifications- Post Graduate in Personnel Management & IR or MSW
Experience (Type & Nature)- 10 -15 years of relevant experience of large scale labor intensive industry having multiple union in Factory exposure and must have exposure of disciplinary actions.
Skills & Technical Competencies - Well versed with Labour Laws .
- Logical Thinking .
- Basic Business Orientation
- Analytical Skills .