Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:5124 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - HR Generalist/Talent Acquisition - Healthcare - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (6-8 yrs)
- Excellent career growth in managing end to end HR and Talent Acquisition
- Be a part of a rapidly expanding Healthcare organization
About Our Client :
Our client is a leading provider of medical solutions and is present in 35+ countries with approximately 20,000 employees across the globe. They are looking to hire a HR Manager for their R&D businesses based out of Gurgaon.
Job Description :
Reporting into the Talent Acquisition Manager, your responsibilities will include :
- Develop HR strategies and business philosophy while working with stakeholders to achieve business plan
- Responsible for handling extensive talent acquisition for the R&D team
- Responsible for the execution of HR systems and procedures for Pan India R&D business
- Work closely with the key global stakeholders across succession planning, employee engagement, Talent Acquisition, competency development, compliances, talent management etc.
- Create a high performance work environment and implement interventions to improve organizational efficiency
- Provide guidance and support on full range of HR activities
- Implement employee welfare programs to ensure employees, well-being and work life balance
- Develop plans for Employee engagement along with focus on Career Management and Successor Planning
- Ensuring new employees induction along with handling employee grievances and local compliances
- Handle all matters related to PF, Gratuity, CSR activities, claims etc. for all employees
The Successful Applicant :
As a successful candidate you should have strong understanding of HR policies and procedures. You should have 6-8 years of strong experience in Talent Acquisition and employee engagement paired with Generalist HR in a R&D/captive/shared services set up in medical devices industry only should apply. Only candidates from 2008-2009 batch in MBA from premier b-schools should apply.
What's on Offer :
- This is an excellent opportunity to manage the HR function and build business for a fast growing organization.
- Market leading compensation is on offer for the right candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.