CEO at AmbitionUp
Views:2029 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Manager - HR Generalist - Online/Internet Startup (1-3 yrs)
Job Location: Thane
Company Stage: Pre-Series A funding round
The company is looking for candidates who have worked at Series A funded startups and can bring their learnings from there to help the company transition into their next stage of growth.
Part 1 - Talent Acquisition:
- Create an active pool of open positions
- Actively involved in sourcing candidates from various platforms to create a quality talent pool for various positions
- Responsible for managing the pool through the recruitment process to ensure vacancies are filled in within requisite timeline
- Ensure timely and proper communication and engagement with candidates at every stage of the hiring process
- Work on various projects regularly for constant process improvement and implementation of new programmes
- Build your own team for success in the long term.
Part 2 - Performance Management:
- Contribute and support in the design and delivery of a robust strategically aligned performance management process and the implementation of the tools to enable it.
- Take the ownership for qualitative execution of Performance Management System across the organization.
- Be responsible for the implementation of firm-wide Talent Management strategies, framework and processes including building and monitoring key Talent metrics, retention of talent to support business growth and productivity.
- Plan and execute all the stages of the Performance Management Cycle and publish the annual Performance calendar in consultation with all key stakeholders.
- Oversee the talent identification process; manage Talent Reviews and Succession planning for building bench strengths for key management positions.
- Support development of fast-track plans under the focused developmental plan.
- Contribute in building a Competency Framework & align all HR processes.
- Partner with HR Leadership to review and improve existing performance management systems and create employee development plans.
- Responsible for understanding the talent capabilities required to deliver business results and share analysis and deficits and how do we fill the gaps to drive talent
- Lead initiatives to build firm-wide manager capability to effectively drive the talent management process and deliver the talent agenda. Lead relevant adhoc Performance Management or HR projects and initiatives