HR Consultant at Spring HR Services LLP
Views:7725 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - HR Generalist/HR Business Partner - IT (5-8 yrs)
Post : HRBP/ HR Generalist Role
Employee Strength : 40 Employees
Location : Mumbai Only
Years Of Experience : 5 - 8 years
Industry Preference : Software, Digital Engineering, Media Company,ECommerce,
Salary : 10 -12LPA
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, managing HR consultants, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, managing internships, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives.
Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills.
The noteworthy HR Business Partner should improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and attract talented recruits.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities :
- Developing the HR agenda.
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Structuring compensation and benefits packages.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Evaluating staffing needs.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts.
- Managing and allocating HR funds.
- Engaging with heads of departments.
HR Business Partner Requirements :
- Degree in Human Resources Management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Good people skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.