Delivery Head at Head Source & Services
Views:756 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - HR Generalist - Hospitality (10-12 yrs)
Manager - HR Generalist
Job Description :
We are looking for a (Human Resources) HR Generalist to join our Client a Dubai based Company that takes care of Ground handling and Meet and greet Services for Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai Airports.
Job location : Bangalore International Airport.
Working days : 6 days a week
Total Head count : 230
- HR Generalists have a broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation.
- If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with labour law and look to kickstart your career in the field, this is the place to be.
Roles and responsibilities :
- You'll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing trainings, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting HR policies. You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And you'll also act as the main point of contact for employees queries on HR-related topics.
- The goal is to ensure the HR departments operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations
- 10+ years experience as an HR Generalist in Hospitality, Logistics, Manufacturing sectors.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- Additional HR training will be a plus
- In case of interest, please share updated resume along with Salary details for further process.