Manager - HR Consulting - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (4-10 yrs)
Our client is a leading player in the Consulting Sector
- End to end project management and delivery - Multiple projects across 2 or more HR Domains
- Developing methods for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects
- Initiating and leading human resource programs and projects
- Conducting research through various method to identify a problematic situation or find a cause
- Advising and recommending solutions to the client to address HR matters
- Device plans and techniques to drive change and cultural management
- Business development will contributes to 60% of the role.
- Strong hold on how HR consulting works and key solutions in the domain.
- MBA from Tier 1 B-School is preferred
- Manager level experience - 4 years
- Experience of Business Development is required.
- Incumbent should have an in-depth experience in at least 2 different HR domains out of Manpower Optimization, PMS, Change Management, Rewards, Org Design and Structure would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.